Wednesday, April 11, 2012

On the ready




Journey-tastic adventures of a bad mood mama, two most awesomely fantastic kids, and a pseudo wanderlust father, begins ......




Passports.
Waiting.
Court dates.
Drama from a past life.
More waiting.
Least exciting.
Most stressful.
I am sure of it.
Motivation.
Packing books, and games, readying for purge of all things unnecessary.
Small declarations of intent.
We will move.
We are moving forward.
So I pack.
One box a day.
Each day.
What will I do with all my things in boxes?
How will I live?
Where will I live.
So much is unknown.
Waiting for answers, I might not want, and can't live without.
Waiting for freedom.
There is a lump in my stomach.
Pregnant with stress and fear.
When will it be our time?
It is our time.
Will we have success?
We must.
We will be successful.
I will be successful.
This resolve is peace.
We are united, and have a common goal.
We grow.
Ready to embrace the unknown.
Ready to change.
Ready to be changed.
Ready to wilt or blossom.
We are ready.
I am ready.

2 comments:

  1. Great work here Amanda, Forest said to keep the blog "quiet." I saw an interesting statement from you, "Pregnant with stress and fear", is this a metaphor or is there something that we don't know!? We are excited for yall's move to Italy. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I am the gate keeper. None shall pass! No more babies, and thanks for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete