It is not much, it is really just filler for now. Give it a few weeks and He should be over there, hopefully!
Just tell yourself it's Italy. You will feel better that way.
Forest got a kick out of this Ron Paul sign, entering this town. He also loved the name. He has a crush on Big Boi and Andre 3000, so of course he loves Idlewilde. The spelling is off a bit, Idyllwild Ca. but it'll do.
Fruit stand that Forest stopped by. I would have loved to have gone, Agriculture/food is my favorite part of anything. Sweet of Forest to remember these for me. Pictures are the next best thing.

And with the fruit stand came grapefruit, lots and lots of grapefruit.
The funny part about these pictures to me is, I imagine Italy will look like this. So I say it is Italy incognito. Bam! Make it so.








No comments:
Post a Comment