Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just another day of waiting

Nothing new, and bits of nothing. Forest is bumped back again. No big deal, it only fits into the grand scheme of things, all the better. I guess a murder trial is holding up our family court; how very ominous that is. It is good though, this is an opportunity for things to fall together. All in due time. The first bit of June is the ETA now, whatever that means in this line of work. Bonus, Forest might make family pictures this month. It would be nice to have him there.

The kids are well. We have all slacked off on our Italian studies, and ditched for much warmth and sunshine. It is too beautiful outside to sit and study. If we were being graded on our studious spirit, we would all fail many times over. Spring is here and were are checked out.

Next on the list, prep for the animals for Italy. They are going to hate the vet. Do I take all three at the same time? Do I dare? 

No comments:

Post a Comment